Servicing and Maintenance
Fact: Plumbing and Drainage systems that are not regularly serviced or routinely maintained are 90% more likely to suffer breakdown, failure or blockage.
How many times have you turned on your central heating when the first frosts of winter bite, found yourself with a poorly functioning system, or one that won't work at all, only to be faced with the difficulty of trying to book an engineer when hundreds of other people have the same problem?
Head off plumbing emergencies with a simple plumbing and heating maintenance programme!
How it works
Firstly, we send an engineer to your Essex or London home or business to carry out a survey and make a report. They will record a complete inventory of your heating and plumbing systems and installations, noting anything that may need repairing or updating.
We'll give you a copy of the report for your records, and keep a file copy so that we can refer to it should you call on us in the future, meaning we are fully prepared any time we visit.
The Bates plumbing and heating maintenance service includes:
- The opportunity to prevent fixable problems developing into stressful heating and plumbing emergencies
- Standard fixed-price maintenance plans for a range of heating and plumbing systems and installations for your home or business
- Bespoke maintenance plans for your London or Essex home or business
- Central Heating servicing from £70 plus VAT
- Access to a 24-hour a day, 7-day a week, 365-day a year call-out service
- Fully trained and qualified plumbers and heating engineers ø
- A safety and maintenance inspection of your heating and/or plumbing system
Tip: Check your central heating before the weather gets cold and we get very busy!