Plumbing and Heating for Letting Agents
Letting agents facing fierce competition need to be able to rely on suppliers 110% otherwise reputations could be in jeopardy.
If there's a plumbing or heating problem at a property that requires urgent attention, agents must be confident that their current contractor will respond immediately and then go on to carry out any job a standard that positively reflects the agency.
Bates Heating and Plumbing Limited (http://batesheating.co.uk) has been offering a selection of fully guaranteed professional heating and plumbing services since 2001 and has specific experience in dealing with the particular needs of letting agencies.
As well as a guarantee of complete reliability, CORGI registered Bates Heating offers:
- 24 hour emergency callout service throughout London and Essex
- 24-7 freephone contact
- Landlords Gas Safety Inspection
- Central and solar heating system installations
- Kitchen and bathroom refurbishments
- Residential and commercial work covered
- Written quotations and checkable references
- All work fully guaranteed and compliant with the Building Regulations
- Appliance servicing and non-emergency repairs
Director Ivor Bates appreciates the fact that the reputation of any letting agent rests on the service provided by their contractors. He says 'Our trusted reputation rests on maintaining the reputation of our commercial customers. We are reliable, honest and trustworthy but more than this, we pay attention to detail. Things like making a good job of clearing up after a job, or showing respect for tenant's belongings whilst working in their home are of great importance to us.'