Bates Heating offers a Credit Crunch Lifeline with a range of Energy Efficiency Initiatives
With the cost of living soaring to an all time high, everyone is looking to take on measures that will help them save money on household fuel bills.
According to CORGI, if everyone in the UK with an old gas boiler replaced it with a new condensing boiler, CO2 emissions could be cut by 13.7 million tonnes. This equates to a £1.7 billion saving on energy bills and enough energy to heat over 3.5 million homes a year.
Bates Heating and Plumbing Limited (http://batesheating.co.uk) is offering householders throughout London, Docklands and Essex the chance to save money and beat the credit crunch through a range of energy saving initiatives; including replacing old boilers with new condensing versions.
Choosing the right central heating system and boiler is vital in order to balance energy efficiency against the ideal capacity needed for the home. Bates Heating uses their expert knowledge and experience to make these all important calculations that could provide households with serious long-term savings.
A member of CORGI the UK gas safety watchdog, Bates Plumbing and Heating always guarantees the following when servicing, repairing and installing new central heating systems and boilers:
- Boilers are set to meet the specific heat requirements of the property
- Controls are selected to maximise energy efficiency whilst meeting the specific needs and comfort levels of the property
- Radiators are appropriately sized to meet the specific requirements for each room and each is fitted with a thermostatic control to improve in-room comfort
- A central heating programmer is fitted that can adjust the time the heating comes on to suit the outside temperature. Room temperature can also be set more accurately and evenly so that a boiler only fires up when it needs to. This increases comfort and reduces heating bills by using less fuel.ø
- Towel warmers are recommended as they contain less water than a radiator, heat up more rapidly and add a modern look to a bathroom.ø
- Unvented twin-coil hot water cylinders are recommended. These can heat up water twice as quickly, they use less energy and provide greater water pressure. These cylinders are also upgradable so that new technology such as solar panels can be added at a later date if required. ø
These are just a few of the initiatives and suggestions backed by Bates Heating and Plumbing Limited, a CORGI registered company established since 2001 offering domestic and commercial central heating and boiler services throughout Essex, London and Docklands.